Thursday, November 30, 2006
The Begining of a new Era
I always knew what will be the URL of my blog so got it registered long back but never got the courage to start it, just for the fear that I won't be able to continue it for long. I think either I have got enough time now a days or someone said that I might have got the right experience that I can share with others. One way or the other here I am with my own space on Internet where you can hope to see my personal point of view towards Bollywood, Cricket, Himesh Reshammiya and ofcourse Mallika Sherawat. For those whom I have not seen in years but they will receive the link to blog just because they know me, this is how I look today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment